Cheat Your Way Thin is a diet and exercise program created by nutritionist Joel Marion. The diet allows you to “pig out” on all of your favorite foods one day per week, and still lose weight! It’s based on the idea that by “tricking” your body once a week by eating more, and then by dieting on the other 6 days, you will keep your metabolism revved up and lose weight.
Cheat Your Way Thin is based on the carb cycling method, which involves following a low carb diet most of the time, with cheat days where you can eat more carbs.
The program begins with a 3 week priming phase to prepare your body for the core phase. The core phase is a week long plan that you simply repeat until you are down to your ideal weight, and allows you to have one “free for all” day each week, thereby confusing your metabolism to thinking you’re not on a diet. There are 5 different versions of the core phase, and you get to choose which one is best for you. There is also an exercise program that accompanies the eating plan, but this is nothing extreme. It only requires 30 minutes, 3 times per week.
Cheat Your Way Thin is available here
Pros Of Cheat Your Way Thin:
• Easy to follow system with no calorie counting involved
• You can still eat out, socialise and enjoy yourself by using your weekly “cheat day”
• Will work for everyone, no matter how much weight you have to lose
Cons Of The Program:
You need to drink protein shakes every day, which may be a hassle for some people. However, this is a small price to pay for such an effective diet that allows you so much flexibility.
The regular version of the plan costs $47 and includes:
• The main guide: a no nonsense 54 page eBook that gets straight into the nitty gritty of the plan.
• 17 minute Game Changer audio which explains the scientific breakthroughs behind the system
• ‘Confessions’ audio that goes into even more detail about the program
• Printable reference card, so you will know exactly what to eat every day
• Workbook and success journal to keep track of your progress
• Quick start checklist to make sure you are fully prepared before you begin the plan
You can upgrade to the $97 deluxe plan, which has all of the above, plus:
• An email “jump start” consultation with Joel, where he will personally give you guidance to your own specific needs, ensuring your complete success!
• A 12 week meal plan, meaning you don’t even have to plan your own meals if you don’t want to
• Cheat Yourself Thin recipe book, containing 130 recipes that will fit perfectly with the plan
• 7 extra fat burning workouts specifically designed to be used with the system
• Calorie counter, which enables you to work out the exact calories you need to eat on this plan (you don’t need to count calories on this program, but some people prefer this method)
Both packages come with Clickbanks 60 day money back guarantee
So if you don’t lose weight, you don’t pay!
Is This For Me?
Cheat Your Way Thin is ideal if any of the following apply to you:
• You have any amount of weight to lose
• You want a diet that will still allow you to enjoy yourself
• You don’t want the hassle of counting calories
Cheat Your Way Thin Review Conclusion:
This is the perfect diet if you want to lose weight without feeling deprived. As long as you follow one of the five different diet options for 6 days per week, then you can eat whatever you want on the 7th day, and still achieve fantastic results. How many diets allow you to do that?!